Sunday, March 8, 2015

Render Unto Caesar . . .

As I am preparing my taxes this year, the reality has finally settled in.  I am not calling it persecution, but there is a price to pay for standing by my convictions and beliefs.  Even though I have been standing on full faith regarding my health for 14 years now, I can no longer do that in this country without being penalized.  Since America has billed itself a nation based upon Judeo-Christian values, all religious objections must fall into some belief system that has been established since 1951.  I've only been standing in this faith for fourteen years and I don't know any Christians or Jews who believe our Creator actually heals without assistance from modern medicine, although I'm sure there are some.

It's funny, there were physicians mentioned clear back in Genesis and Job acknowledged the presence of physicians in the society of his day.  The New Testament makes more than one reference to physicians, including one account of the Gospel being penned by a physician, and yet . . . modern believers seem to think faith for healing was different in Bible times.  Hebrews 13:8 tells us Y'hshuwah Messiah is the same yesterday, today, and forever.  Doesn't that make anyone else wonder why Y'hshuwah would use doctors now, but didn't send anyone to Luke then?

Hebrew Scriptures, specifically Leviticus instructs the people of YHWH to present themselves with their maladies before the High Priests.  Hebrews tells us, Y'hshuwah Messiah is our High Priest.  So, once again, what's missing, what's been added?
 
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of YHWH thy G-d, and wilt do that which is right in His sight, and wilt give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am YHWH that healeth thee.  Exodus 15:26

Considering the fact, I can't find religious folks to agree with me on this, I'm not holding out a great deal of hope for the Obama administration, so as I stated back in 2010, I just have to budget for the penalty.  It does seem different though, now that it's a reality on this year's taxes.  In the land of the free, with a claim of Judeo-Christian principles, I have to pay a penalty for believing our Creator heals.
And Y'hshuwah answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to G-d the things that are G-d's. And they marvelled at him.  Mark 12:17

So, my tax penalty I shall render unto Caesar, and the faith and glory for my health unto G-d!


No comments:

Post a Comment