Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Glimpse

I've been doing the Daniel diet since the first of this week.  I'm not sure how long, it will go on, but probably at least the Scriptural time frame of ten days.  Some folks call it the Daniel fast, but having done it before, I've discovered I do more cooking and meal planning with this special diet, than I ordinarily do, so Daniel diet for me, it is.  YHWH has been dealing with me on several issues through this time, and to be honest, I haven't just jumped right on board.  One in particular has been a struggle, but I do want to be obedient, so I can't just end this set apart time with "Thy Will be Done" in a cavalier manner.  When His children make that statement, that's a vow to the best of our understanding . . .

Looks like I'll be working on a new writing project, as well as expanding the Goshen Essential Oils business and making kosher soap available to those who are realizing what we put on our skin goes in our body!  In my struggle with the one assignment, our Heavenly Father has also graciously shown me, it's not always about being the most outstanding.  Sometimes it's simply about being available and even more important, affordable.  This Essential Oil deal is a bit intimidating to me.  There are some big multi-level marketing companies with big coverage and many layers.  Whereas I'm a more or less a Native American religious fanatic, with some amazing products to make available, while lacking marketing skills.

It's not about the money, it's about the natural health, and the affordability of the product.  In speaking with a friend the other day who shared with me how much she was enjoying Goshen Essential Oils, gave great encouragement as I shared my little glimpse with her, regarding the Essential Oil business and competition.  I saw the two "Amways" of Essential Oils, Young Living and DoTerra.  Then I saw little Goshen Essentials.  Oddly enough, though I saw the three Essential Oil businesses with "every day" signs over them, as in what our society needs, especially as the health care take over comes into play.

I saw the Young Living expansive product line under that logo, but with that logo, I also saw the Wal-Mart logo, as in "super" supply and variety.  Next I saw the DoTerra logo, and that inventory which is not so expansive as the first, but the labels and packages seem bit more trendy or cosmopolitan.  I saw it with a red and white Target . . .  Then I told my friend, I saw Goshen Essentials under the Dollar General sign.  She chuckled and said she liked Dollar General.

This confirmed what I already knew as to the importance of these oils made from creation.  We need these for our health, and just like each of these big name chains provide every day "necessities,"  natural health products truly are necessities.  Making these available on various levels and at various prices is simply a way to reach more people of every walk of life with the solutions and Instructions provided by our Creator.

2 comments:

  1. The natural oils must be getting popular. I just got our college catalog and in it there is a course on making your own natural oils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used essential oils and herbal extracts for years. I'm glad to see the natural products catching on! People will feel better without all the chemicals in their bodies.

    ReplyDelete