Sunday, February 1, 2015

Again I'm Analyzing Time

The value of time is one of those things that I just keep considering.  I don't want to obsess over the topic, but in the reality of this world, the way we use our time is the only thing that is really exclusively within our own control.  The past three and a half years has been a time of coming to a greater understanding of this gift from our Creator, that we spend, often with little thought and great abandon.



Our days are numbered.  Y'hshuwah spoke succinctly about how much in life we can't control and how little we can actually change, and yet the way we spend the time we're given is within our control.  In looking back, I have obviously made some poor investments when it comes to how I spent my time.  I don't want anymore of that!  I'll be 57 years old in a few weeks and I'm taking inventory.  I've invested time in relationships that dead-ended.  I've invested time in projects that were unnecessary, as well as projects that need to be completed.  I'm not a procrastinator, but there have been a couple of rather lengthy projects that have taken some extensive time, now nearing completion.  HalleluYah!

The last few weeks of social media, I found myself feeling that my time could be better spent, and when I return, that is the plan.  The "randomosity" of social media took it's toll on my direction and accomplishment in the past few weeks.  That's not to lay the blame away from my own responsibility, but rather to recognize that it must be managed.  I was attempting to be far more interactive than I am, and I was also trying to protect private alternative health information.  Just in my very short break, two ideas have come to mind to address both concerns.

As to my attempt to be interactive, I'm an introvert and I've been led to establish this place for folks who will gather in community, as well as encourage others who have been led to do the same.  I have not been led to establish this place for folks who see the calamity coming but are still dependent upon the system, while scoping out a place to go when society collapses.  Abba did not call me to prepare a place for those who are aware of prophecy but are not preparing.  That same time and effort is to be used to encourage other homesteaders, square foot gardeners, and folks raising chickens in the city.  No more time spent listening to why something can't be done!

Abba is definitely leading me to help others in seeking alternative health modalities and deliverance.  He's enabled me to be available by internet, while offering the information outside of mainstream social media.  I'm still working on some of the details, but it is coming along and certainly worth the time being spent.  Abba has blessed me with information that must be shared in the Name of Y'hshuwah.

Not to be a Lot's wife, but in looking back over the last 3 1/2 years, I wouldn't be ready or able to do what lies ahead, had I continued to invest time and effort on what is not part of the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment